Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Zaxby's Chronicles VI (and final, probably)

I'm pretty sure this will be the last Zaxby's Chronicle.

Today at work was average. It probably would have been great if I was more than half awake.

See, last night, I knew I had to get up for work, so I went to bed early, and of course I wasn't tired (partly because I had slept in till noon that day), so I couldn't sleep.

So I read, until, like, midnight and then attempted sleeping again, but I was still wide awake, plus Geoff was in the den being loud (Leland spent the night. YAY! I love Leland) so I got up and told him to be quieter. Then I went back to bed. Still couldn't sleep. So I grabbed an old magazine that I had read 50,000 times hoping that it would bore me to sleep. It worked. So now I'm tired enough to sleep, but Tyra (the dog. sleeps on the floor next to my bed) starts whining. I told her to shut up, but all she heard was "Tyra.......... e........et" so she got up and stuck her sticky dog breath right in my face. I told her to lay down, but she started whining again, and when you don't pay attention to Tyra, she starts pawing at you. So she pawed me in the face like 14 times throughout the night. Finally I kicked her out of my room and I looked at the clock: 5:37 am.


Thatch!

So my total lack of sleep inhibited my work. Well not really, but it didn't make me feel too good.

Oh, and Nick Sciales, who was in my homeroom in eighth grade showed up at Zaxby's and made my job much harder than it needed to be. Jerk. Ugghhhh! I can't stand him! He's so obnoxious and pretentious and dumb and he's one of those people who thinks he's so much cooler than he actually is.

I have run out of things to say....

I might be going to see YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN tonight with Kayla, if it is okay with her parents.

I'm gonna take a shower now. Hopefully I can wash off the never-ending stench of fried chicken.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i laughed when I read this, cause I could see you telling me this story. And I don't know why, but that makes it funnier to me.

Unknown said...

i can't believe I just went through and read all the chronicles. they were more appealing then the Narnia or Riddick ones. I'd say.