Friday, June 20, 2008

So I Really Miss Some People.

From school.

I often see random people that come in to Zaxby's, but it's never, like, people I'm close with.... in fact, it always ends up being one of those people that I am acquainted with that I'm not really friends with. Like Dustin Owenby. I like Dustin; he's a nice guy, but we aren't friends. So I saw him at Zaxby's and I never know what to do in that situation. Are we close enough to start small talk? Would it be weird if I started talking to him? Should I just leave him alone? It was awkward. At least it was for me.

Anyway, my point was that I never see the people that I really want to see.
I never see Hannah.
I never see Stephanie.
I never see Bri.
I never see Richard.
I never see Kayla.
I never see Sara Beth.
I never see Carley.
I never see Melissa.
I never see Jacob.
I never see Kaitlyn.
ETC.
I did see Taylor Stancil, so that was nice.

Truth be told, I see Geoff's best friend more than I've seen mine.
But that's okay, because Leland is really nice.

But you know who I really want to come through Zaxby's??








Is the suspense killing you?









SHMOE-JOE JOJO.
I just want to see if he would ask questions about all the menu items... of course they would be questions I wouldn't be able to answer... because I haven't worked long enough for me to learn the details and ingredients of everything.

But I saw Emma at Relay for Life, and I was so excited to see her, that it reminded me of all the people I haven't seen, and how happy I would be to see all of them.

And I saw Krieger at Relay for Life, which was, of course, THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!
HOORAY!

So if you are reading this, and you know I miss you, then go to Zaxby's or somewhere where I can see you.

I MISS MY FRIENDS!!
Even if you aren't on the list listed above.... don't be offended. Those are from the top of my head... I don't store much information in the top of my head.

LOVE YA!

2 comments:

Becca said...

omg i saw him at vogel... WITH HIS SHIRT OFF..... ewwy. lol

BLITZKRIEG! said...

hahahah! becca's comment made me laugh out loud here at 2:30 in the morning. i think i woke up my husband.

anywho, you didn't mention seeing Krieg at Relay, Heather, and i'm sad. :[ i should always be stored at the top of your thoughts. lol. just kiddin.