Friday, June 6, 2008

The 80's (and TZCIII)

I wish I grew up in the eighties.



Do you realize how AWESOME my hair would have been had I grown up in the 80s?

Really Awesome.


Plus, I love everything about the eighties. I love the clothes, as weird as they seem now. I want an excuse to wear leg warmers and those weird sweatshirt things that fall off your shoulder, and acid-wash jeans, and high Side ponytails.

And the music in the eighties rocked too. I love really poppy eighties music (like Take On Me by A-Ha, and 99 red balloons, and Tainted Love); it's my guilty pleasure music. And there was Michael Jackson when he was a cool black singer and not a creepy white pedophile.

How can you not love the eighties?

Anyway, Now it's time for:
THE ZAXBY'S CHRONICLES III
Work today was not fun.

I pretty much enjoyed my first two days at work, but day three sucked.
My second order after getting in to work (MY SECOND ORDER!!), caused what can only be described as hooplah. These [lovely] people wanted water. I really don't want to get in to it, because I've rehashed it and rehashed it, and I'm sick of hashing.

But it boils down to lots of [so very needless] crap.

Anyway... I'm tired.

I'm also thinking that I want to see the Incredible Hulk. I'm not a weird comic book fan, like my brother, but that one actually looks pretty good.... but it might just be because I LOVE the guy that plays the Hulk (Edward Norton). I saw him in this super chick flick, The Painted
Veil, and fell in love with him. Honestly, you should really watch it. It makes me cry every time I watch it. And, I actually cry MORE every time I see it than I cried the previous time.
It's the saddest movie I've ever watched, but it leaves you with a really warm feeling, so I completely suggest it.

Anyway, I've run out of things to say, so I'm kind of rambling... I guess I'll stop now...

No comments: