Friday, June 13, 2008

Yet Another of the Fruits of my Boredom

Once again I find myself doing nothing, and being very bored with it, so I decided to write.... I just don't know what to write about.


Two basketball teams came through Zaxby's today. That wasn't fun. We were so busy for like an hour without stopping.

We have this new manager-type guy. His name is Clay, and I think he is replacing Harold... but I'm not sure at all. He seems nice enough. But it also seems like he is only a few years older than me, so it's weird that he's my boss.

Kayla didn't get to go to the movies last night, so my mom and I went and saw Kung Fu Panda and 10 last night. That movie is soo funny, and it's really cute too. I recommend it.

Anyway, I'm going to Savannah tomorrow, and I won't be home until Monday.

So at least that's 2 nights where I can sleep without Tyra Barks (get it?) whining all night and pawing me in the face.






And yeah, my dog has a last name. Suck it, Hannah.

:-)

1 comment:

BLITZKRIEG! said...

Any progress on that summer reading? lol :D