Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh the Aimless Quality of Summer

I don't have to work again until Thursday, so I'm spending my days hanging around.

My grandmother is currently moving, so today, Geoff and I went over to help un-pack boxes and watch PIR. After that, we went to the Sarrell's and played video games with Leland and Richard. That was pretty fun. I love those guys.

So now I'm home again, and I have nothing to do...
I jynxed Geoff, so he can't talk, and nobody has written anything new on their blogs except Ed.
My mom worked last night, so she is sleeping, and my dad is sick.

I need something to dooooo!!!

So this blog was much more to entertain me than to entertain my readers, so sorry about that.









Maybe I'll make a sandwich. :-)

3 comments:

Emily Fox said...

well saturday weare off to suvanah??? wtt grrr it will be......fun...i hope!!

Becca said...

lol sounds fun! i wrote something new although not interesting. lol. well im off to vogel tomorow. woohoo!! lol its free and luke has been promised to be taken every wendseday it doesnt rain. ha ha

Becca said...

ha ha. i dont know. probably not. her step mom just had a baby a few days ago so shes over there. have u finished ur homework yet?