Sunday, June 8, 2008

TZC IV and V (and a luau in between)

The Zaxby's Chronicles IV
Saturday at work:

Okay so I'm writing this a day late, so I don't have all the details fresh on my mind....

Nothing of interest happened at work on Saturday. It was the first day I worked with Dana, who was in my Health class, and Kalem Burns, who is a year older than me.

Oh! And Kalem plays football with Geoffrey, so back in the day, before Geoff and Kalem could drive, we would give Kalem a ride home from practice, so that's the only way I really know him.

So at work yesterday, Kalem and I were both on register, and there weren't any customers at that point in time, so I was bored and it was awkward.

So he asks me: "SO... Do you go to school here?"

WHAT!?!?!?!?!
Seriously, am I so un-memorable to people that nobobdy can ever remember who I am?

So I was like "Um, yeah. I'm Geoff Nelson's little sister." (Because everybody older than me knows me as Geoff's little sister)

And Kalem was all "OH. I thought I recognized you from somewhere."

So then we worked and I go toff at two... again. Yay!
So as soon as I got off work, I had to go home and take a shower and get ready for my mom's friend's wedding reception-type thing.
You see, my mom's friend, Jennifer, got married in Hawaii, but because the trip was so far away, not many people could attend, so she had a party for all the people who couldn't go to Hawaii. So that's where I was. It was fun. There was a lot of small talk, and a lot of people I don't know, but I looked awesome (really really awesome), so I enjoyed myself.

Also, while I was there, I discovered that I have avid blog-readers, so thanks to Wendy and Pam.

The Zaxby's Chronicles V
Again, today was an uneventful day.

Not much happened of note. I helped out on drive-thru a little. I actually stayed till four (whoa, right?) and that's about it.

Sorry, but not much to write about.... today was just a day.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wuhl if it makes you feel better... I only know you as Heather not as Geoffs younger sister... you are a super memorable person and I<3 YOU!!