Monday, June 28, 2010

Title's cause wayy too much pressure.
I can NEVER think of a title., so I always end up just putting something random that happened or is on my mind.

So...
I'm actually just excited to be more than 48% awake while writing for once: I didn't have to close tonight.
Of course, that doesn't mean there is anything to write about. I was still in Zaxby's from 11:30am-10:00pm. I had a break from 2 to 4, during which I sat in the dining room and talked to Nathaniel. That was a random conversation... it was only a little bit awkward. haha

Anyway, I only have one more double shift until my day off. I'M SO EXCITED! I just want to have a day that I can look cute. Is that too much to ask for? At work I have to wear my uniform, and I have to have my hair up, and I get covered in chicken grease and milkshake syrup and dirty dishwater.
I want to stay clean for longer than the 30 minutes it takes to get to town. I want to wear sandals. I want to USE my amazing curly hair stuff. I want to smell like Clinique Happy, and I want to wear my own clothes.
And THAT is why I can't wait for my day off. A few of us are supposed to go see Eclipse on Wednesday night, and maybe (???) spend the night at Sara Beth's.
Then I have all of Thursday off, and then my weekend stretch of work.
Patricia scheduled me to work on the night of the 4th of July, even though I asked for it off.
I have not seen any fireworks since I started there. this will be my 3rd year in a row of missing out on going to Meeks with everyone because of Zaxby's.
IDK what to do. It's ridiculous to try to argue with her about it.

Well it's time to change the subject, because that is just making me sad.
Or maybe it's time to just stop, because I don't know what else to talk about.

Geoffrey cried watching Toy Story 3. that's all

No comments: