Tuesday, June 22, 2010

this G is messed up.

so if there is a word that appears to be missing a G, or if there are 2 when there should be 1, I apologize.

I dont know. Deciding to write a blog entry every day may not have been wise. There's not enough happening in my life. It's summer!
I think my stitches are starting to come out, and it's yucky.

Ok, so yesterday I wrote a blog pretty much just because I was bored and didn't have anything else to do.

I finished reading Freakonomics, and I'm not looking to The Things They Carried at all. I hate war movies, so I'm thinking that I won't like war books either...
Ok! so at like 5 yesterday Jacob called me and we decided to go bowling rather than just getting milkshakes, which was the original plan.

So yeah, we went bowling and I was really bad at it, not that he's particularly good at it. but he definitely won. apparently i can't control my wrist and it just contorts and I end up with a gutterball.
but, like I told Jacob, I'm ok with not being good at bowling. It's like not being good at tennis.
OH!! I bought a tennis racket the other day. I can't remember if I mentioned that yet or not. but yeah, on Sunday, I bought a cheap racket from Walmart so I can play with Stephanie.
I'm gonna see if Leland wants to help me get better...

What else...?
Um, I told Karen that I would work for her tonight. I don't know why I did that. I DON'T WANT TO WORK. Not even a little bit. Ugh. I should have said no. I should have said HELL TO THE NAW. I'm a pushover.

So, 4-close tonight, I'll be at Zaxbys. woo-f**king-hoo. :(

No comments: