Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mirror Mirror, on the walll....

... who is the most exhausted of them all?

Clearly, it's me.

I had a very. long. day.
11:30-2, I worked
2-4, I went with Stephanie to get her hair cut
4-6:30, I worked
6:30-7:30, my boss let me take an extended break because she had to keep me until close rather than 9, when I was schedule to leave. I went to BK during this time to chill with Geoff and Leland
7:30-11:30, work! that's right. We closed at 9:30 tonight, and it took 2 HOURS to finish everything. Of course, I was training Kami, so essentially it was me closing alone, because we could only work at the rate of one worker, as I was with her, showing her waht to do. IDK if that makes sense or not.
Actually, it was SLOWER than if it was just me, because I had to show her how to do everything, and she did a lot of the actual work, with me supervising (i guess), and she isn't fast yet, because she's new.

I just can't believe how long it took. it was ridiculous.
anyway, this is the most exhausted blog I've ever written. I feel so sluggish. and dirty. I'm too tired to take a shower tonight.

tomorrow i have the day off.
THANK GOD!

No comments: