Sunday, June 27, 2010

I got whipped cream on my leg today

It looked like spooj.

ANYWAY.
I worked from open till close today.
(9 am till about 11:30, with a 2 hour break).

That was ridiculous.

I'm compltely wiped out, even though I did have a really good day. I worked with Stephanie ALL DAY, and she always keeps me in a good mood. I'm almost never bubbly and hyper at work if she's not there, and she pretty much said that same thing about me.

Anyway, there's not really anything at all for me to say.
Tomorrow and the next day I'm working 11:30-3 and 4-9, then i have wednesday and thursday off.

ps. this is my hundredth post since I started freshman year.

I wish it was more special

1 comment:

BLITZKRIEG! said...

The completely anti-climactic tone of this entry is what excites me the most.

...There are WAY too many UNINTENTIONAL sexual innuendos within this posting and my accompanying comment....

Awkward moment.