Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dumb People

I talk to Peter* in my 2nd block everyday. I considered us friends.

So today I was talking to him because I had already finished all of my work, and he just goes "You're so annoying! Go sit down!"

I don't think he meant for it to sound the way it did, but it really upset me.

Probably because I thought we were friends, but he apparently can't stand being around me.

I don't think he really meant to hurt my feelings the way he did, but GOSH! How can he not see how that could be upsetting to me.

Besides, I am so sick of people who dislikes a person because they are nice.

Like you see someone in the hall, and you aren't really friends, but you give them that little courtesy smile, and they just ignore it.

Or if you are following behind somone relatively closely, and you go through a door, and they just let the door swing closed. I always give the door that extra push after I walk through it so that it doesn't slam in the face of the person behind me.

Or if you talk to someone and he just finds you annoying.
God forbid somebody is nice to your anorexic self, Peter!

*Name has been changed to protect the amazingly guilty, who doesn't deserve any protection at all. Peter. :(

2 comments:

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

hey heather im sorry about "peter" but not everyone is like "peter" and out of curiosity is "peter" also in our 3rd? but i came to u on a personal note im totally dumb founded wen it comes to blogging... so i have no idea how to fix my profile. a little help? p.s. wat if its a swinging door? lol