Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break 2008!

So for spring break I am going to Universal Studios and we are going to meet our friends from Florida there, and Leland is coming with us, and it will be fun!

Hopefully, I can put out of my mind all of the crap in Computer Apps.
ARGH! It still just bothers me. Like why someone PRETEND to be friends with someone that they actually despise, as "Peter" seems to despise me.

You know what? I don't even care.
IT'S SHANE IT'S SHANE IT'S SHANE IT'S SHANE IT'S SHANE. Shane is "Peter".

I actually feel a little better now that I have told the 3 people that read this that Shane Preston (aka that anorexic looking guy with the insanely tight pants and weird hair) is the pile of crap that caused all of this.
HA! Take that.

Anyway, I am putting that out of my head forever so I can focus on the awesomeness and fun that is coming my way.

Hope everyone else has a good Spring Break!!!
<3

No comments: