Thursday, April 24, 2008

All is Well

OK, so Richard broke up with his girlfriend (the day after their rendezvous in the bandroom), therefore severing ties with the previously mentioned "other friends".

Stephanie and Bri were talking about how much he has changed and how they miss the "old Richard". So I have tried to figure out who the "old Richard" is, and this is what I came up with.

The old Richard is the guy that gave Taylor Stancil's little sister her first kiss, not the guy that took Taylor Wallis's virginity.
And I realize that the whole "gave Taylor's little sister her first kiss" sounds creepy and pedophile-ish, but it's really not like that. It was soo cute. :)

The old Richard is the guy that can always make you laugh even when you feel completely useless and "unneeded".

The old Richard doesn't do drugs.

And hopefully, the old Richard is back again.

I know that sounds amazingly corny and cheesy, but Richard and I have been friends since fifth grade in Mrs. Edward's class when we laughed about Benito Mussolini's name.
(Ben-ee-toe Moo-so-LEEE-neee)teehee.

So anyway... now that I've bored you with my ramblings about my friends, I guess I'll stop now.

No comments: