Thursday, May 1, 2008

Have you Called Jenny yet?

So, there was a lot of drama today, and I can't stand it.

Drama is such a waste of energy, and I don't want to deal with it. It doesn't help that people keep asking me about it all the time. If you really want to know about it, don't ask me at school. e-mail me or something.

I don't really want to explain the whole thing, but it ended up with somebody telling me that I am a b***h who should straighten her hair (I found this to be a weird insult. Like 'Oh you have curly hair, I hate you.... Also I have worn my hair straight every day this week), and that I should call Jenny Craig.

Wow. If I was going to use any TV weight-loss program, it would so not be Jenny Craig. NUTRISYSTEM!! Haha.

So I really wish all this would blow over, but I doubt it will, because it was apparently a very big deal.
It is even being brought up right now as I type this.

So, I guess that's about it.

Oh!! Except that the Cruisin' on the Square thing is this Saturday, and I will be there showing off my daddy's car... unless it rains. but come see me please. '4p.m. till dusk' is the official time, but it sure would be great if someone stopped by, so it won't just be me sitting around cool cars and old men.

Yup. I'm all out of words.

1 comment:

Becca said...

hey heather i know u hate me and all but do u wanna add me?