Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indy 4

Ok. So I watched the new Indiana Jones movie last night, and it is really good.

It has just as much action as the first 3 even though Harrison Ford is old now.
Oh! And when Indiana puncnes a guy in the face (or gets punched in the face), it makes the same exact sond effect as the old movies.

And Shia Labeouf (is that how you spell his name? I don't know) did a really good job, and the movie was really funny.

My only problem with the movie is that it's a little more sci-fi than the old ones. Not as realistic. (If you have seen it already, then you know what I'm talking about.)

All in all, It was a fantastic movie. I completely reccomend seeing it, but you really should see the others before this one, or else you won't really get some of the jokes.

THe only thing about the movies that confuses me is those monkeys. What the heck was that all about??

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, Indiana Jones nerd. :]
Kidding, Kidding. Don't go hitting me with a volleyball or anything. XD

But yeah.
I have a blog.
Wooo!

-Steph.