Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cheesy Movie Lines

Ok. I have decided on my favorite pick up line from a movie.

It occurs in "Back to the Future" when Marty goes back in time and has to make his dad (George) ask his mom (Lorraine) to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance.

So anyway, George walks up to Lorraine in the diner and he says,
"I'm George. George McFly. I'm your density."

Omigosh. That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever witnessed. 'Density' instead of 'destiny'.

I swear, if a guy said that to me, my heart would just melt.

Anyway, I felt like writing about something happy and just kind of cute and useless. This is it.

Oh! And I'm going to see the new Indy movie on Friday.
WHOO-HOO! Can't wait.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Not only did we see him, but we were 3 bucks away from touching his booty.


Yeahh.
Eat it all up :P

Emily Fox said...

if i saw you in a bar i would so use this line on you. cause i love you just that much