Monday, April 21, 2008

Awww. Little girl, Did your Kitten just die?

The above is what my dad keeps asking me.

I told him that apparently my 'neutral' face looks really sad, and people keep asking me things like "What's wrong?!" and " Are you okay?" when I'm just walking down the hall. Kacie asks me if I'm okay on the way to lunch every day. Kacie, I'm fine.

So on the way home from school today, whenever I would let my face relax into my 'neutral' face, my dad would be like "Did your kitten die?" (sometimes he would substitue kitten for puppy).


OH! And on a completely unrelated note, I have one of my favorite stories and I would like to share it with everyone. (Mrs. Krieger, I told you already, but its just so funny)

OK, so it's last year, at lunch, and I'm talking to Tyler Hughes, who is REDNECK!! Soooo very redneck.

Well anyway, I don't remember what we were talking about, but he said "You don't know nuthin'" to me.
And of course, being the smart a*s that I am I said something along the lines of "Well, that means I do know something, because you used a double negative, and they cancel each other out to make a positive."

So he looked at me for a second, and then said (and I quote):
"THIS AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MATH!"

There are so many things wrong with that statement, that I don't want to get into it, but wow.
If you didn't laugh at that, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

*Special Thanks to Tyler Hughes for Inflicting so much Humor (at your expense) into the world*

No comments: