Monday, March 10, 2008

Exaggerating!

I've noticed that I exaggerate like a billion times a day (heehee). But, no, seriously I always use language that is way too extreme for the situation. for example, earlier today, a certain person was annoying me, and I told someone that I wanted to "break his little braces off his face" or something like that.

I didn't really want to rip off his braces, that would be mean.
WHY DID I SAY THAT?
I don't know either.

I need to learn to speak without over-stating (is that hyphenated? I'm not sure) everything.
If you ever hear me overemphasize things, then pinch me or something. Bri and Krieger, this means you. I'm pretty sure you are the only ones who have ever read my blog, so thanks.

:)

1 comment:

BLITZKRIEG! said...

yeah, I exaggerate with words as well. Like saying that we should karate chop those people when they come tomorrow. Although that would be terrible funny...no! I mean just terrible... :/