Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sorry...

I've been a blogging slacker.

Just... a lot of work, and really no time (or energy) to update... and it's kind of the same thing now but I feel bad about not keeping up my end of the deal, so here's a mini blog.

I went to SB's 4th party today. As far as a 4th party, it was VERY fun... as far as anything else, it was kind of a disappointment. You see, I keep building up all these expectations in my head, and then when it doesn't happen, I get all sad. It's totally lame.

But, alas, I will perservere. (persevere? perservere? purse-severe? preservatives? idk)

Wellll, I have 2 more days until vacay. 2 more days of double shifts. 2 more days of closing (probably alone). 2 more days of coming home smelling of chicken and dirty dishwater. 2 more days until I'm freeee.

No comments: