Monday, July 5, 2010

Panic! in the Zaxby's

I seriously had a mini panic attack/stress thing at work today.
I cried for over an hour.

I just kept thinking about how much time I was going to spend there in the next few days, and that I wouldn't have time to pack before freakout. And my mom texted me and asked if I could get off before 7 to go to a movie with her and Geoff. No, I couldn't.
And SB was supposed to come see me on my break, but then she couldn't.
I was soo stressed out and tired... I was so close to just walking out the door and saying to hell with it.
My break was just me bawling in the dining room (and the bathroom when it got really bad) and texting my mom and some other people who always make me feel better.

Well, I don't want to think about that anymore. I just want to push it from my mind.


In other news, I finished reading The Things They Carried. Now I actually have to write. Damn.
I wish I could just opt out of the essays and read another book. Whaddya say, Krieg? You can even pick a reallly big, difficult book. I won't complain :P

I'm leaving for Asheville the day after tomorrow.
Tomorrow is my last day at work before my vacation. Thank God.

No comments: