Thursday, July 1, 2010

I watched Eclipse last night

do not judge me. :P

So... the movie was pretty much exactly what I expected. I'll repeat here what I said last night during our post-movie DQ run: The Twilight movies are getting better, but there are still SO MANY other movies I would rather watch.

but, of course, the night was still ridiculously fun. I made tons of innappropriate jokes throughout the movie, and I'm sure all the 8 year old girls around us didn't appreciate it. Hahaha!
"Mr.X" didn't end up going with us, so it was me, Stephanie, SB, Emma, and Kayla.

After the movie, we went to DQ, like we always do. I rode with Steph and SB and Kayla rode with Emma. We blasted music with the top down and it was that whole, life can't get much better right now moments. I LOVE my friends so much. Maybe it's just because I've been having withdrawls from them, but I can't believe how I automatically just have SO MUCH FUN when I'm with them. If I didn't have such amazing friends, I wouldn't mind having to work so much this summer, but I feel like I'm missing out on so much.

SB is going camping on top of Bell Mountain on Monday, but I'm working and can't go.
Jacob is getting a group to go see The Last Airbender on Friday, but I'm working... not that I really want to see that movie very much, but I still want to go and spend time with my friends :(
I don't need these hours at work... it's just my job, you know? I'm 17. Zaxby's should be secondary to the rest of my life. I hate that I've let it take over everything, but Patricia needs me. and as my mom says, I don't know how to say no.
I know that so few people can handle the drive thru and that they need an experienced cashier there (we've had a lot of turnover recently, and therefore a lot of INexperienced cashiers), so I keep making excuses, and hoping that on the next schedule I'll have more time off.

So here's the deal right now:
I had yesterday off, and I have today off.
I'm working 4-close tomorrow, and then double shifts every day until I leave: I'll be out of town for 10 days.
So basically, today is the last day I have to spend with anybody before a 15-day stretch where I will see NO friends.

I'm supposed to hang out with Jacob tonight... around 7 I think? I don't know what we're going to do yet... I told him I was up for anything, and that worries me. He's so insanely in shape, and I'm sooo not. I don't need to embarrass myself by trying to do something athletic. haha.

and what about everyone else? Joe? Grace? Jeff? Ashley? all those people that I haven't seen in soo long.
I wonder if they miss me too...

Oh! and I'm probably going to miss the fireworks on the 4th... for the 3rd consecutive year. because of work.

No comments: