Friday, February 27, 2009

State!!

I don't get to go tonight.
I'm going to a play with Emily instead, so that's cool anyway.

Omg, this is random, but nothing sucks worse than getting on myspace, aor looking at your phone or something, and you have no new messages.

Doesn't anybody love me?

I feel like such a myspace loser, but I am waiting on replies from, like, 3 people right now, and on a reply from Joe on facebook, and NOBODY HAS REPLIED!
grr......

I need something to do until it's toime to go to the playu, and I was going to catch up on my correspondence.... but I guess there's no catching up to be done.

Oh! I did get a friend request from some random guy I don't know.
He doesn't have a name. D-LOC is what it says on his profile. His picture is him with a bandana covering his face, and his profile is all aobut Crips.... like the gang.

Creepy, much!?!?!

I don't have any friends.
haha.

Ok, Umm, this is the weirdest post ever posted.

I guess I'm going to go figure out what to do with my hair before the play tonight... which is Into The Woods by the way. It's at Young Harris, and Ashley Murray is the lead. I'm pretty sure its about Red Riding Hood...

This willbe fun.

:D
BYE!!!

1 comment:

Joe Murphy said...

if you're talking about bonnie, BULL CRAP!, she just says that to seem above the school system!