Monday, February 16, 2009

I Have the Best Friends Ever

On Saturday, (aka, Valentine's Day; aka, a day that most single people are all depressing and sad) me and a bunch of my other friends who are single (7 of us in fact...) went to see He's Just Not That Into You. It was the best cliche movie to see, and it was super-awesome/ the shit!



Ok, first we ate at Enrico's. Not the REAL Enrico's, but the one in Funworld, and then we we saw the movie, and then we went BACK to Funworld and ate ice cream, and walked around.



Oh, I guess I should tell you who was there. It was :

-Me

-Sara Beth

-Emma

-Kayla

-Wendy

-Ashley

-and Kasey



OMG!! Anybody who knows Kayla KNOWS that she is KA-RAZYYY (!!) and Emma actually ENCOURAGED Kayla to drink a Rockstar Energy Drink "Because you are one". Bad idea, Emma.



So then Kayla was super hyper (and I have a video of her being hyper on my camera), and we were sitting at a table eating our ice cream, and she's like, "You guys wanna walk? We should go walk? I wanna walk. I'm so hyper..." so I'm like "Yeah, in a minute we can go out to the go-kart track and then you can CHASE THEM!!" And her eyes just lit up.

I was like "Ummm, I was kidding."



So after we finished our ice cream, we DID walk around, but we did NOT chase the go-karts.

And Mark Steely, Connor, Casey, Casey's girlfriend, and Jonathan and Jonathan's girlfriend were there, and they were like standing an akward distance away from us while we were eating.

the distance was between "I know you and want to talk to you" and "we are just random people who are standing here in a group". I didn't know whether or not to acknowledge them. At one point Steely walked over, and was like "What are you guys doing?" and that was actually more awkward, because nobody actually likes him.

ha.



OMG!! I've decided to have a continuation of THE ZAXBY'S CHRONICLES.





Sunday Morning:
I'm working from 11 till 4.
There is always a rush after church.
It was especially bad yesterday.
It seems like everything went wrong at once.
I needed to wipe down tables,
There was a looonngg line, so I had to take orders
The teas expired, so I had to make new ones.
The cooks ran out of trays, so I had to wipe those down
Somebody spilled enough of their cole slaw on the floor
To feed a small Ethiopian child
For 3 months.
So I had to sweep.
Orders are sitting in the window waiting to be eaten,
So I had to get food out to customers

There was just sooo much going on, and it was hard to keep up. After everything slows down, I'm about to take my break, and the Becca calls.
She is supposed to work from 5-9, and can't come in.

I said I'd work for her too, which was ok, because I need more hours (more hours = mo money), but I had to work basically from 11-9, except my break between shifts.

OMG I WAS SOO TIRED.

but I also pushed my paycheck up above $100, which is great, because I haven't had a paycheck over $57 since I can't even remember when.

AWESOME!

SOOO. I have to work on Wednesday from 5-9, because Victoria wanted someone to cover for her.

MMMM... I love smelling like fried chicken.

No comments: