Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ew

I don't feel good today.

But last night at work was soo much fun!
I've honestly never had that much fun at Zaxby's before.

I was soooo hyper. I would randomly start laughing at nothing at all. One time it got so bad that I almost fell down, and I had to lean up against a door. And, I wanted to run around and sing and dance like an idiot.
I told my boss "It's days like today that make me wish I could tap dance".

Ohh... and I've gotten strangely obsessed with Whose Wedding Is It Anyway on the Style Network. I don't know why, I usually just critisize the taste of these women. I've never really been one of those girls who planned out her entire wedding since she was 8, but watching this show has made me think more about it.
I don't know what this has to do with anything... but yeah.

Oh, does anybody know if you can actually take your dog into Petsmart with you? I always see it on the commercials, but I've never seen anybody with their pet with them in there before, not that I've been to a Petsmart very often, but still. Wouldn't dogs get in fights and stuff? What happens if your dog gets hurt in Petsmart? Are they responsible, or do you have to sign, like, a waiver to bring in your dog?

No comments: