Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow. Nothing is happening...

So... we've just settled into the routine of the new semester.
BTW: Am I the only one who notices how after being in a new semester or school year for a few days, everyone relaxes, and the whole school just seems to settle with a contented sigh?

Anyway, that point just passed, and I think too much in my life has settled. Not into a rut... per se, but I go to school, where I do pretty much the same thing everyday: I have the same classes, that for the most part are the same thing everyday, and I talk to the same people, about the same things, and I drive home, grab something to eat, and then I watch some TV while I do my homework. Then I pretty much get on the computer and Myspace and waste time until it's time to go to bed.

I need some excitement!!


Oh, and I wonder if Myspace is going to be in the dictionary soon, like as a verb.

I hope so... that would be neato.

Hahaha.

2 comments:

Emily Fox said...

same here our lives are lame and i'll tell you tomorrow about the video

Becca said...

wow.. ur life is lame! lol jk