Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So the Rain Keeps Falling

And falling
and falling
and falling
and falling
and falling.

It has been raining for practically 2 months straight.

I miss the sun. All this rain makes everything gray and bleak ad dreary and grim.
This weather just kind of sucks all the life out of me, like a dementor (whoa! Harry Potter allusion. Bet you didn't see that coming!! haha).

But seriously, I don't want to DO anything like this. This weather is why I'm sitting around blogging all the time. I don't want to go out and be a sad gray part of the sad gray world out there right now.

WHEN WILL IT BE SPRING!!??

I love Spring. It is my second favorite season. Everything comes back to life and is warm and sunshine-y and bright.

Ugh. It's only January 6th. The first day of spring is not until March 20th.
(I just looked it up. heehee.)

Even though I HATE being cold, I would at least like to see SOME winter weather.

If I have to endure 3 months of winter, I'd at least like to get a little snow out of it.

Anyway, Im going to stop complaining now.
New semester starts veryvery soon!

I can't wait! It's time for some new stimulation.

1 comment:

Joe Murphy said...

omigosh heather i freakin hate my new schedule, mainly the second part of the day (music appreciation). its no fun not talking to you guys in lunch. the only people i sit with are casey smith, ashley stevens, and dustin. yes, you heard me. oh, and guess who sits smack dab in front of me in math. BONNIE! and guess who else is in there. emma AND DUSTIN! also, i think miss poole is secretly a serial killer. anyway, hows english? do you like mrs. batchelor? man, i already have homework for two classes!