Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow Day

Hey, so I just got home from school, which let out early.

wh-hoo, I guess.

As soon as Geoff and I got out, the snow kind of stopped. Maybe we just drove out of it, but it seemed like it snowed just long enough to get us out of school.

Yup.
And then there was no snow on the ground until we got to like the Robin's Nest-ish area, and then there was more and more snow on the ground and on the trees and stuff, and then by the time we got home, there was like, 2 inches on my car and Geoff and I had a little mini snowball fight.

Now I'm inside, and the sun is coming out, so the snow is probably gonna melt pretty soon anyway.

But I guess it's pretty cool, and now I can just sit around and watch Jerry Springer (haha with Geoff and my dad.

I hope it snows more tonight.
Not that I don't want to go to school, because I actually get really stir-crazy when I have to sit around with nothing to do, but because I LOOOOVVVVVVE SNOW. It's so pretty, and even if I don't end up going out and paying in it, I love it anyway. It makes everything so cozy.

MMMM!!! I think I'm gonna make some hot chocolate. yummmmy!!!

See ya laterz.

1 comment:

tucker belton said...

great it kind u funny cause i was about to post about the snow but your post is one minuete old so..