Friday, December 5, 2008

I Want Some Cliche Ice Cream

Ya know how in movies, when a girl is upset, she eats ice cream?

That's how I feel today.

Ignorance IS bliss, in some cases.

I hate sounding all emo and sad, but I didn't have a very good day.

Actually, I had a great day, I had a crappy 4th block, bcause I was talking to Emily, and the more we talked aobut our topic (which isn't important enough to post) the moe I had to abandon my denial, so I'm sad.

Anyway, tomorrow will be really busy. I have to work in the morning, and I'm going to hav to try to get off early, because our call time is 3:15, and I'm scheduled to work till 3.
So then after the parade, we have toplay the Christmas tree lighting ceremony, and as of now, I don't have any music, and I've never practiced the music, because we didn't have enough copies, but we should tomorrow, so I have to sight read it, which isn't good. And my mom wants to go see Australia after that, so I have to bring, like, 3 different oufits with me.

And our Christmas concert is soon,and we are not ready for it, and I'm really stressed about it.

And now one of my favorite parts of my day is just a reminder ofwhat made me all depressed today.
:(


*sigh*

I guess that's all.

2 comments:

Becca said...

i know what you mean about he whole band thing.. i dont wanna throw out carol of the bells it rox. oh well. i hope tomorow isn't band for you hun

Joe Murphy said...

come to think of it, you are the one person in the entire school who calls me that. sweet.