Thursday, June 11, 2009

LA face with an Oakland Booty

We brought Geoffrey to the airport today.

My dad is a nervous wreck. He's so worried that Geoff and Leland are going to get into trouble... like being mugged or scammed, or sommething that has to do with them not being able to come home if they have to... not like he thinks they are going to CAUSE trouble.

So my mom, Daphne, and I dropped them off at the security checkpoint. My mom's eyes welled up, but that was it.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I guess that's because it was really abrupt. we went them to check their bags and then walked all of 100 feet with them to security, then we left. I guess I was expecting more time with them... and now I'm just waiting for it to hit me that I'm not going to see them until July 12th and I want to keep myself buusy so that I don't have to think about it so much.. at least until I get used to it.

So tomorrow: First thing, CLEAN MY BATHROOM. from top to bottom. I'm gonna play some music really loudly and lock myself in there (with the window open so the cleaning fumes don't kill me) and clean the whole thing. And I don't have to worry about Geoff making a mess in there for a whole month. ahhhh bliss.

Then! I'm going to take a shower. Probably in my parents' bathroom because I'm not going to want to mess my up.

Then! I'm going to check my Facebook and see if Joe replied to my message and if not, I'm going to call him to see if he can go to the movies with us tomorrow.
I'm going to see The Hangover with Kayla and Ashley and I think Caleb. Even though I've already seen it, but it was SO FUNNY!
Last time I saw it, it was supposed to be me, Kayla, Ashley, and Jeffkidd, but Ashley and Kayla both flaked out at the last minute leaving me alone with Jeffkidd. I think they did it on purpose.

Anyway! After the movie, I don't know what I'm going to do...

Maybe I'll read more of the Scarlet Letter. I've only read up to page 60 so far. :/
And not because I'm not putting time into it, but it takes me a while to get through it because the language is weird and I keep getting distracted and then I have to go back and re-read what I already read.

Anyway, this is turning out to be a pretty good summer.
:)

PS. If you are wondering about the title, Kayla says that I'm growing a butt. YAY! I've always been totally flat-assed. HAHAHA!
Peace.

2 comments:

Joe Murphy said...

um, i replied to your message at 11:38, so you don't need to call me.


(haha the word verfication thingy says brarpe)

tucker belton said...

lol joe mine says Pionty haha,
Do you still hate as much as you did or do you hate me even more Heather???