Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is it Too Much To Ask

that ones of my best friends might actually want to spend time with me???!!!

(The following blog is kind of... explicit and has lots of inappropriate language. Joe, I would advise you not to read any farther... Actually, I'd feel better if nobody read any farther, because I'm really just ranting. REALLY ranting... you can read it if you want to.)
Further note: since writing this, I have calmed down A LOT and I went through and editted the parts of this that really embarrassed me, but I didn't want to just delete the whole blog, because I want to be able to look back on this one day after this is FAARRRR behind us.
Anyway, it is more appropriate now... but you can use your imagination.

Apparently, it is.

Ugh. I HATE feeling like I'm putting so much into a friendship and not seeing much of a return on it.

When the hell did a freaking girl who he's only known a few months become more important than the plans we have had since before they EVEN STARTED DATING??
I guess when she bought him and iPod and a cell phone and a ton of clothes and started *edit* him.
That must be the problem. I only provide, you know, fun and friendship and loyalty and all that other useless *edit*.
Maybe if I *edit edit edit* he would actually want to hang out with me once this summer.
That's not even the point.
He says he has plans FOR THE WHOLE WEEK OF HIS BIRTHDAY when he KNEW that we were supposed to hang out. I couldn't care LESS if he wants to spend his birthday with his girlfriend, but WHAT THE HELL? He can't save ONE DAY to spend with me?



I was going to bake that asshole a birthday cake.

Ok, I feel a little better after that rant.
Sorry.

2 comments:

Joe Murphy said...

wow, how do you change color, thats cool. oh and I love it how you INSTANTLY think of me as the innocent one who can't stand to read or hear bad things. gosh i'm bored. how far have you gotten in your book. I think Pearl needs an exorcist. She's kinda starting to scare me. gosh, summer is almost halfway over and I havent done a single thing yet. sigh. ok i'm done ranting on your comment page.

Becca said...

im sorry.... so how is ur summer? did u get ur band stuff in the mail and a call from katie q?