Friday, March 6, 2009

Worst week of my life?

No.

But, definetly the worst week I've had in a while.

Apparently,
  • I am an awful writer, and I'm incapable at getting better.
  • I am destined to live alone, because the only guy who has liked me since 5th grade likes his girlfriend better. (that sounds weird, I know, but you don't knowthe whole situation, do you?)
  • I miss my last semester classes
  • I feel bitchy, and just want to be mean
  • Everything annoys me. EVERYTHING!!... well more like everyONE.
  • I am super-stressed.
  • I am exhausted, but I have to work tomorrow, and after that, I've got my first official Beta Club event.
  • Worst of all: NOBODY IS TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!

>:-(

(haha, this is my 69th post. haha! 69!! Billy Madison reference: LOVE IT! ps. that's an allusion within an allusion!! wrap your mind around that, suckaaaaaaaas)

2 comments:

Becca said...

i tried u weener

Joe Murphy said...

i'm sorry heather. i know there is nothing to say, but i hope you feel better. have fun at the beta pageant.