Monday, March 23, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just because my last post was soo negative, here are a few little things that make me HAPPY

-The beach

-When my legs rub together after I shave them and they are super smooth.

-Feeling the sun on me esp. when it is super hot and it feels heavy

-Dancing in my room like an idiot (usually with Emma)

-Sporting events (probably except golf and baseball)

-Flipping over to the cool side of the pillow on a really hot night

-Ska music

-Breakfast for dinner

-Getting mail

-Watching movies with Geoff

-Marching season

-Pretty pictures of me (I know, really self-centered)

-Ending with a perfect drawer at work

-AND SO MUCH MORE

2 comments:

Joe Murphy said...

i love breakfast for dinner! pancakes for dinner are AWESOME!

Joe Murphy said...

because i cant do it anymore because sam drives now and he never gets up! which means im probably gonna miss the key club metting to select officers tomorrow! ahhhhh!