Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Holy Crap Spring Break already

You might remember an earlier post about how I couldn't wait for spring break.
That's still true, but now it's only, like 9 days away or something like that, so.... yeaaahhh.

I'm not ready at all. I need a new swimsuit, and some warm weather clothes (my mom and I are going shopping soon, I hope), and I need to lose, maybe 5 lbs at the least (I'm going to run on the treadmill after ANTM, but I have to watch it now, becuase SB is gonna wanna talk about it.

I need to fake a tan. I think I have some fake tan stuff from last year. I know that sounds ridiculous, but if any of you have seen my legs after a long, frightful winter hiding under jeans, you would understand.

They are FREAKISHLY white.
Ghost legs.

yup.
LOTS TO DO

ha. I'd like to see Joe copy this one too
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.

Oh, and I really need to get my hair cut too...
not to mention all of my school work, too.
AGGH

No comments: