Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas!!!

It's only 2 days away now!
I just finished wrapping all of my presents (which I bought shortly before that. haha. Could I have procrastinated a little more?).

I spent $157.57 at Wal-Mart today, on 9 gifts, 3 of which double as birthday presents, too.
So, I'm counting them twice which makes my average spent per gift $13.15. Not too shabby.

However, that isn't counting the money I have to give my brother to make up my half of our mom's present... I think that's like $40, which gives me a grand Christmas total of almost $200.

OMG!! That's like 27 hours of work. Everybody better appreciate this big time.

I already told my mom that if anybody wasn't EXTREMELY excited when they opened their present, that I would take it back, because I didn't buy 1 thing that I wouldn't mind having myself.

Anyway, this is the first year I've ever bought ALL of my presents by myself (I wrapped them all myself too).

haha, I'm so grown up.

I would say that this is shaping up to be a great Christmas break, but I was grounded on Friday after school. I didn't even get to the official start of the break. :(
It's all Jeffkidd's fault. Oh well.

I'm bored with this now, and I'm pretty sure nobody even reads my blog anymore.

But if you do: HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: