Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Birthday!!!

My birthday is next Wednesday!!! Woot!
November 5th.
I'm gonna be 16. Yay! Even though I can't get my license until after December 18th (that's when they give us our Drivers Ed cards), I'm still super excited.

I'm going to a Panic at the Disco concert on the 4th. (oooh. School night. ha), and Lisa and Stephanie, and Emma are going too, so it WILL BE AWESOME!!

Also, I asked my parents for this digital camera (whenever I need to take cameras, I have to use my dad's). Its the new Nikon (Nikon Coolpix S60, to be exact) and it is AWESOME!
It's the one on the commercial with Ashton Kutcher, and its all like "He's the man with the magic touch" Because it is touch screen, and consequently AMAZING! It also has Smile Timer, so it will automatically tke a picture whenever the person smiles. And it has a Paint feature, so you can, like, write stuff on your pictures (with your finger because it is TOUCH SCREEN!). And it is the all-around coolest camera I've ever seen.

My mom said she can't get it for me, but I have a feeling that she is just saying that so I won't be expecting it. I really hope I'm right, because now I have my hopes up, and I'm typing insanely fastt because I'm soooooo excited!!!



On an entirely unrelated note, I am read It by Stephen King right now. It is definetly the longest book I've ever attempted. 1138 pages. I'm on 337 right now. I have 801 pages left.

So far, I have been extremly freaked out. It is pretty much the scariest book I've ever read. OMG, a little boy's ARM is ripped off by a clown in a storm drain on the 15th page!!!

OMG!!

So what's new with you?

5 comments:

tucker belton said...

so i created another blog and i was wondering hoe you got the music on your blog so if you could post a comment on my new blog and tell me thated be great and if you don't i will post 50,000 comments on your blog and make it seem as though your crazyer than you arre

tucker belton said...

mwahhhh i am leaving another comment

tucker belton said...

oh and happy birth day

tucker belton said...

this is # 4 only 49,996 to go

tucker belton said...

ok honestly i was just posting all these commentes cause joe wanted me to piss you off but i would still like to know how you got music on your blog