Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joe-seppi Beckoned for a Blog About Himself Written by Me

I know Its a weird title, but its a take off from a Panic at the Disco song title (London Beckoned for Songs About Money Written by Machines)

Seriously, Joe did ask (order) me to write a blog about him and how he "is my bestest friend in the world/universe/infinity"
And then we both said "and beyond" which was creepy.

I have to say, Shmo, is not my bestest friend. Sorry. But he is my friend, as much as we'd both like to deny it.

I really don't know what I'm supposed to be saying here..... so yeah.


Um, I guess I could talk about Joey, since that is what he asked for.... but what about him...?

-He didn't know what a wet willy was until Sara Beth gave him one.

-His life motto is (going to be) "It's the homeschooling"

-He is impure hahaha

-I think he has a crush on Sara Beth, which would just about be the most precious thing ever, if it were true

- His parents call him Guiseppi (heehee)

-He asks questions

I guess thats it. I don't really know what I was supposed to do here, but Shmo-Joe Jojo got his wish.

Yay...

No comments: