Monday, July 21, 2008

Just need to write

WARNING: The following post is about absolutely nothing.

I finally have some days off.

After a working Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, AND Today.
And some of those days weren't good ones.

I was ready to kill someone on Sunday, and on Saturday I was so zonked when I got home, I actually took a nap. I haven't done that since I was, like, eight.

And, of course, today, I spent the entire day defending my religious beliefs: mainly my favorite college football team. GO GATORS! (Suck it UGA fans).
Anyway, my boss (Clay) is an ALABAMA fan. Are you kidding me? Bama?

Oh, and this pretty big guy came in and he was wearing a Florida hat, and Florida gym shorts, so I told Clay that the Florida guy wanted to break him in half for giving me crap about UF.

And we have a bet going that if I get valedictorian of my class when we graduate, that he has to wear a Florida shirt for an entire day. :-P and he has to like it.

So, yeah, he spent the whole day TRYING to diss me for being a Florida fan.

Let's just say his quips aren't..... well thought out.
(and he can't tell what a nickel looks like. haha.)
But, I laughed A LOT today, so it was a good day.

So now I have the next two days off. Tomorrow, I have to go ride the horse, because I haven't ridden in FOREVER, and I'm gonna make a lot of headway on my vocabulary.

Until then, I'm going to continue to watch stupid TV.
Right now the show of choice is SAVED BY THE BELL.
Which is awesome. Love it.
I love how everybody overacts everything.
NO way! The show just went into super-awesome supsenseful slow-mo for the final play of the big volleyball game. Where of course that play would be the defining factor of whether they lose the game, and their jobs, and whether or not the lovely Zack Morris gets the car.

That's just good television.


So that's it.

This is my life right now.

Thrilling right?

Yeah, it's alright with me.

LOVE YA!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

y i finished the book. im so bored with the homework though. plus we have band next week... woohoo... not

Becca said...

hey if u look on power school u can find out ur scheduale and if u hav bachelore 2nd semester ur vocab isnt due till then. but the narrative is due the first day no matter wat.