Friday, July 18, 2008

I saw The Dark Knight

Isn't it crazy?

Batman is most definitely my least favorite superhero, but this movie was good enough to change my mind.... but only on the basis that he is a total bada*s, so that makes up for his lack of any powers at all.

If there weren't as many explosions, and stunts and stuff, I would still regard Batman as a total phony... and if Christian Bale wasn't so darn sexy.


AND on top of everything, Heath Ledger played a fantastic Joker. It's too bad he's dead, but I'm not going to get too torn up about it, because there are way more important things than mourning someone who I never met, even if A Knight's Tale is one of my favorite movies ever. But the movie lasted so long!
I had to leave twice. First to get drink refills for Sara Beth and me (which I got for free even though you're only supposed to get large refills for free), and then again to pee, because that was the longest movie on the face of the planet.... I'm sure it isn't, but It's the longest one I've had the patience to sit through.



Anyway, it's a great movie. And even if my opinion means squat to you (which, of course, if it did, you wouldn't have read this whole thing), you should completely go see it.

1 comment:

Becca said...

well maybe now i will. i was kinda not wanting to but if u think its good ill go. btw have u finished ur homework?