Saturday, August 16, 2008

I can't think of a title. So....

So there's a lot going on right now..... yet nothing to write about.

On Friday night, I went to see Tropic Thunder with Emily and Shane. And it was really funny.

There was a lot of cussing in it that they honestly could have done without. the movie would have been just as good without it. Oh well. There were lots of things blowing up too, and probably the funniest I've ever seen Matthew McConnaughey. "I'LL GET THE TIVO!!!!"

Haha!!!

Anyway, when we got home, Leland was there. Yayyyy.....
And he and Geoff made me play Scrabble with them. I was exhausted, and I'd never played before, and I lost.

Woo. I went to bed, woke up, rode the horse, and then started reading Breaking Dawn, which my mom got for me. WH-HOO!

I got all the way through the first Bella book, and a few pages into the Jacob book before my butt went numb.

so, I drive myself over to my Grandma's house because our computer crashed and is away being fixed right now, and I have to come over here to check my e-mail and do awesome stuff like this.


So.... I have to work tomorrow. You could come buy some fried chicken from me to "m-m-m-ake me h-happy." heeheeheeheehee.

2 comments:

BLITZKRIEG! said...

I miss you Heather! And, guess who comes across the hall every day during HR to see me. I'll give you a hint: he sat in front of you last semester and his name rhymes with "schmo"...ha

Becca said...

well if i wasnt completly broke i would totally buy from you!! ill come see u eventually.. lol